Welcome to the special page dedicated to house all information related to Red Clay's search for a new superintendent. This page will be updated as needed with newly released information.
Red Clay has scheduled five focus group meetings to foster a conversation among its community on the qualities best needed to run Red Clay schools in the future. After a brief introduction and explanation of the process, attendees will be split into groups to discuss a series of questions covering district strengths and areas of opportunity as well as desirable qualifications for the position. One spokesperson from the group will be asked to report out on the opinions of those present.
Meetings have been scheduled as follows:
- Monday, October 1 at 4:30 p.m., Stanton Middle School, 1800 Limestone Road
- Wednesday, October 3 at 7:00 p.m., Cab Calloway School of the Arts theater, 100 N. DuPont Road
- Thursday, October 4 at 3 p.m., Distance Learning labs at McKean, A.I. and Conrad high schools
- Tuesday, October 9 at 7 p.m., John Dickinson High School, 1801 Milltown Road
- Wednesday, October 10 at 7 p.m., Warner Elementary School, 801 W. 18th Street
As Red Clay schools select a new leader, the district wants to hear from youhttps://www.delawareonline.com/story/opinion/contributors/2018/09/28/red-clay-schools-select-new-leader-we-want-hear-you/1454529002/