- Red Clay work passwords will expire every 120 days and users will be prompted to reset their password. You will receive an email 14 days prior before your password expires with a link to change your password.
- Additionally, the district has a self-service tool that enables you to easily reset or unlock your own password if you ever have trouble: https://helpdesk.redclay.k12.de.us/ If you not enrolled, here are directions
Strong passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain three of the following criteria:
Upper case letters
Lower case letters
The three previous three passwords cannot be used and cannot contain any part of username.
If you can't log into DSC, your password may have expired. Please try these instructions before contacting the Red Clay Help Desk:
- Go to http://outlook.k12.de.us and log in with your Red Clay email address and password
NOTE: If you have your log-in info saved, please use a different web browser where you can type your credentials in manually
- If your password is expired, you will be prompted to create a new password
Create a new password and wait 15 minutes
- Log back in to DSC with your new password
IMS is a Department of Education website. Their passwords expire every 90 days.
- If you are locked out, you can request a password reset here: https://sso.doe.k12.de.us/requestpwd.aspx
- A temporary password will be emailed to you.
NOTE: many IMS password reset issues are due to to cache issues, especially in Chrome.
Before contacting the Red Clay Help Desk, make sure you have tried the following steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools Clear browsing data
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time
- Select the types of information you want to remove
- Click Clear data