The Red Clay Technology Department understands that remote learning presents technical challenges for both students and parents. Our “Tech Team” works closely with school administration, media specialists and instructional technologists to provide continuity of education both in and out of our buildings. Here are some of the different ways to get help when you have a technical issue:
• K-5: Contact your homeroom teacher or call the school office
• 6-12: Contact your school librarian or call the school office
Please review our Chromebook page for QUICK solutions to common issues**
• Each school will have office hours available when Chromebooks can be dropped off for repairs.
• A loaner will be provided while the Chromebook is being fixed.
• The school will contact you when the Chromebook has been repaired.