AIHS Wellness Center
The A.I . duPont School-Based Health Center (Wellness Center) is a partnership between Christiana Care Health Services, Red Clay School District, and the Delaware Division of Public Health. Health care in the Wellness Center is provided by a multi-disciplinary team. A Nurse Practitioner, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, and a Registered Dietitian provide care right here at your child's school.For your child to use the Wellness Center, you will need to complete and return the registration packet. You can complete the Online Wellness Center Registration form or have your child stop by the center to pick up a paper copy of the registration form. Up-to-date insurance information is needed if your child is insured. No co-pay, co-insurance or deductible will be charged to you and no one will be turned away based on ability to pay. Please call us with any questions at (302) 651-2640.
Our Wellness Center offers the following services...
- Counseling (Individual, Family and Group)
- Health Education/Risk Reduction
- Nutrition/Weight Management
- Physicals (Sports, School and Pre-Employment)
- Health Screenings
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Minor Illnesses/Injuries
- Pregnancy Testing
- Diagnosis and Treatment of STI’s (sexually transmitted infections)
- HIV testing
- Reproductive Healthcare Services (Birth Control Pills/Depo-Provera/Condoms)