Today's Announcements

  • Friday, March 13, 2020

    ACADEMIC:

    9th, 10th, and 11th grade students. Today is your deadline to complete your course selection.

    From the library: if you borrowed a mouse, return it! If you borrowed a chromebook, return it! If you borrowed a charger - well, you get the idea!

    March is Athletic Training Month! Athletic Trainers keep our athletes healthy and ready to play. They act as first responders in case of medical emergencies during athletic events. 70% of high schools in the United States have access to an Athletic Trainer leaving 30% without. We are very fortunate to have a great Athletic Trainer here at Conrad.