Conrad Bell Schedule 2017-2018
Conrad Schools of Science has both middle school and high school grade levels. We follow a HIGH SCHOOL SCHEDULE like our sister Red Clay choice school Cab Calloway School of the Arts.
When the District calendar indicates that District middle schools have half days due to middle school parent teacher conferences, that does not apply to CAB or Conrad. When the District calendar indicates that District high schools have half days for mid term exams, that does apply to CAB and Conrad.
Conrad Schools of Science uses an A/B Block Schedule with 85 minute block periods.
- On 'A' day, periods 1, 2 ,3 & 4 are held.
- On 'B' day, periods 5, 6, 7 & 8 are held.
- Students may enter building at 7:20 a.m.
- School begins at 7:35 a.m. with period 1 on an 'A' Day and period 5 on a 'B' Day
- School ends at 2:25 p.m.
- 1st period is 10 minutes longer to include announcements and former homeroom functions 9:00 – 9:10am
- 3rd Block is the lunchtime block.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th lunch will be assigned by teacher/room. This means that a student’s lunch may change depending on the class that occurs during the lunchtime block.