Curriculum & Instruction
The mission of the Office of Curriculum & Instruction is to ensure all students receive high quality instructional experiences by providing teachers and administrators quality curriculum resources, systemic professional learning, and ongoing support and feedback.
Our vision is to ensure all educators are experts in pedagogical best practices and instructional content.
Red Clay's curriculum is based on the Common Core Standards, national content standards, and state requirements. For more information about Red Clay's specific curriculums contact your child's teacher, click the tabs to the left, or contact the curriculum-based supervisors listed below. Additional information about state requirements can be found on the Delaware Department of Education Website.
The Office of Curriculum and Instruction is comprised of the following offices:
- English and Language Arts - Gaysha Beard
- English Learners - Carol Beck
- Instructional Technology - Karen Ammann and Courtney Kalbach
- Mathematics - Jodi Albers
- Science - Eddie McGrath
- Social Studies - Holly Golder
- Talented and Gifted - Harold Shaw
- Unified Arts and World Languages - Shawn Synder
- Career and Technology - Lou Mingione