Parents of Senior News • PLEASE READ!
Below is important information that was given out during the Senior Meeting from May 16. You can download the two files to read all the info. Below are the highlights about Graduation and the Senior Picnic. Any questios please contact Tanya Standarowski
- Saturday, June 1s t at 12:30 p.m.
- Graduates must arrive NO LATER than 11:45 a.m. Students who arrive after 11:45 will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
- A MANDATORY graduationrehearsalwilltakeplaceon Thurs.,May30 at9:00 a.m.in the A.I.gym.
- Students MUST be on time; we will start at 9:00 a.m. If your student is not planning to walk in the ceremony please contact the school as soon as possible. If a graduate does not attend rehearsal they WILL NOT walk in the graduation ceremony.
- There should be no yelling, cheering, fog horns or whistles of any kind during the ceremony. In addition, no confetti, horns or balloons of any type are allowed at the Fieldhouse . These items will be c onfiscated by security. Save all cheers for the end. Please help to make this an enjoyable and pleasant experience for your child and others to cherish. Students who display inappropriate behavior will have their diploma pulled.
- Flowers and Yearbooks will be sold at the venue before and after the ceremony.
Senior Picnic Info
Donations of single serving desserts, beverages and small bagged snacks are needed to make this event a success. If you are able to donate please contact me to let me know what you would like to donate. Donations can be brought to graduation practice or dropped
off in the main office the week of practice. Please label items “senior
picnic”. Beverage options such as bottles of water, gatorade, juice boxes or cans of soda are requested. Cupcakes, Tastykakes, cookies, brownies, individually wrapped candy, fruit snacks, etc are welcomed for desserts. Students also enjoy easy to eat fruits and vegetables. Monetary donations can also be made. Cash can be brought to the main office and checks can be made out to A.I.H.S. (write “senior class” on memo line).
We are also looking for parent volunteers to help set up for lunch (about 10:00 am), help serve (about 11:00 am) and help with clean up (about 12:15 pm) and some coolers to help us keep the drinks cold. If you are able to help please send me an email or leave me a voicemail.
As always feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about the picnic and graduation. Thanks for all you have done this year to help them reach this point and for supporting them throughout their education careers.
Download Information Here
Senior Picnic Info <-- Click to Download
Parent Info Letter <-- Click to Download