Dedicated to excellence in education
What is PTO? Why Join PTO?
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Organization is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. There are many more PTO advantages:
* Get Connected. There's no better way to know what's happening in your school.
* Tap into a Network. PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
* Speak up. PTO can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.
* Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child's school you'll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
* Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTO member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Please join the Johnson Elementary PTO! Email your child's teacher or call the main office and let us know of your interest. (302)651-2715
It is not a full-time commitment. It is a "do as you can" and "all help is appreciated" kind of commitment.