Securly Parent Portal
Red Clay Consolidated School District uses Securly to keep students safe on their school-issued devices. In the SecurlyHome app, you will have a real-time view of your child’s activity on their school device when it is used at home. You will also get a weekly email from Securly with a snapshot report of that activity.
Beginning in Fall 2020, families will receive an invitation through the email address that is on file with the school. The email will provide instructions on how to download and sign up for the SecurlyHome app. For security reasons, the email address that is on file with your student's school will be used by Red Clay to register the account with SecurlyHome. Please make sure the email address that you provided to the school is up to date. Please contact the school's main office to update your email address if necessary.
Red Clay's Parent Portal currently contains two categories from which you can choose from:
- Activity (shows a real-time audit trail of your child's online activity)
- Flagged (shows posts that have been flagged by Securly as potentially related to self-harm or bullying)
If you have questions regarding the Securly Parent Portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Securly's Help Center for Parents. Schools are not able to assist with Securly Parent Portal questions.
Resources for Families:
- SecurlyHome Parent Console Login Page
- How do I sign into the Parent Portal?
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Parent Portal - Spanish
- Parent Portal Walk Through Video - Spanish subtitles (Currently, Red Clay has the Activity Feed and the Flagged Activities Tabs enabled.)
- How do I unsubscribe from Securly emails? - At the bottom of a Securly email, click the unsubscribe button.