Stanton Middle School prepares all students for college and careers by providing a standards-based education in a safe and nurturing environment. We empower all students to excel both academically and socially, while inspiring them to be leaders and life-long learners.
To realize our vision, we will:
- Deliver rigorous, relevant, and standards-based curricula.
- Create opportunities for students to demonstrate leadership
- Prepare students for high school, college, and careers
- Provide interventions needed to support academic, social and emotional growth
Our Core Values/Beliefs:
- We will have High Expectations for All.
- We will commit to Continuous Improvement.
- We will engage in Meaningful Collaboration.
- We will value Rich Diversity.
- We will cultivate Healthy Relationships.
- We will prioritize Student-Centered Learning.
School Motto: Stanton S.O.A.R.s with Falcon Four: Safety, Ownership, Achievement, Respect