Conrad’s remote learning schedule will continue in the same format through Friday, May 29th. Please remember that there is no remote learning on Memorial Day, May 25th. Teachers will offer students opportunities for enrichment for the week of June 1st through June 10th, but there will be no specific schedule and no zoom meetings. During the week of June 1st, we will pivot from zooming to collecting/distributing materials and closing out the school year with students and families. We will be communicating a plan for students/families to come to the building at specific times during the week of June 1st. This visit will allow students to retrieve personal items, clean out lockers, pick up spirit wear, etc. This will also allow the school to collect Chromebooks, textbooks, other materials/supplies, uniforms, etc. Students will be invited at specific times in small numbers to ensure social distancing. We will communicate the specifics of this plan on May 21st. We are considering which events can be pushed to next school year, which can be celebrated when it is safe to do so, which can be done virtually, and which must be cancelled. We will share this information as soon as we are able. Here is an update of what we know thus far.
- The 6th & 7th Grade picnic is cancelled.
- The National Honor Society Induction has been postponed until the fall.
- Our Spring Choir/Band Concert has been cancelled.
- The Senior Disney Trip has been cancelled.
- The High School Awards Ceremony (9th-11th) has been postponed.
- The 6th & 7th Grade Award Ceremonies have been postponed.
- The 8th grade Move-Up and Awards Ceremony will be held virtually on June 3rd at 7:00pm. More to come on how to view this event next week.
- A virtual senior awards ceremony is scheduled for June 10th at 5:00pm. More to come on how to view this event.
- A virtual commencement ceremony will be held on June 10th at 7:00pm on an interactive platform. More to come on how to join the platform and be a part of the event. See this SENIOR LETTER for more details.
Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions for me, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 302-992-5545 ext 257. I check these messages regularly
Mark T. Pruitt, Jr.
Conrad Schools of Science