About the Home Access Center
The Red Clay Consolidated School District is excited to provide the Home Access Center (HAC) to guardians and students in grades 4-12. Home Access Center (HAC) is a web application that allows guardians and students to examine student academic and registration data.*NOTE: HAC will be down effective June 15 through August 20. On August 21 HAC will be enabled for guardians and students to view their registration information (name, address, contact information) and transportation information only. The remaining screens in HAC (schedule, classwork, daily activity…) will be activated for all guardians and students the first day of school, August 28, 2017. Please see the information enclosed with the back-to-school mailer for some helpful hints, as well as your user name and password. Remember, only students and their guardians in grades 4-12 have HAC access.
Visit the Home Access Center here: https://hac.doe.k12.de.us/homeaccess/
In Home Access Center you can:
- View student class schedules
- View student grades
- View student assignments
- View attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- View Interim Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year
- View student and guardian address information
- View transportation information
- Click on the name of a teacher or counselor to automatically generate an e-mail message
Unique guardian usernames and passwords will be sent via U.S. mail.
Students will receive their usernames and passwords in school.
Guardians and students should contact the school regarding questions related to password and username.
Minimum browser requirements for viewing the HAC:
- Internet Explorer 9, 10, or 11 (not in compatibility view)
- Firefox - current release plus 4 prior versions
- Safari 5.1.7
- Chrome - current release plus 4 prior versions
We encourage guardians and students to visit this site on a routine basis as one means of monitoring student performance. Any questions regarding student academic performance should be directed to the teacher involved, counselor or building principal. In order to update registration information please contact the school secretary.