Home Access Center
Home Access Center provides grades and other important information for students in grades 4 and up.
HAC will be down effective June 27 through August 19. On August 22 HAC will be enabled for guardians and students to view their registration information (name, address, contact information) and transportation information only. The remaining features in HAC (schedule, classwork, daily activity…) will be activated for all guardians and students on the first day of school, August 29, 2022. Please see HAC Quick Tips on this site to assist you in login into HAC and the Family Mobile App.
We recommend checking Home Access Center regularly to monitor your child's progress throughout the school year.
- See your child's class schedules and assignments
- View your child's grades, report cards and progress reports
- Monitor your child's attendance with a calendar of absences
- Check your child's bus number and address information
- Email your child's teachers and school counselors
For questions about Home Access Center, contact your child's school.
Minimum Browser Requirements