• Several documents are required when registering a new student in Red Clay.

    1. Birth certificate
    2. Medical information:
    3. Photo ID
    4. Report card
    5. Guardianship / Custody Agreement, if applicable
    6. IEP documentation, if applicable
    7. Proof of residence including at least one item from each group:
      • Group A:
        • Copy of the most recent month’s mortgage statement (Copy of home settlement statement may be accepted in lieu of mortgage statement if the home was recently purchased and a mortgage statement has not been received)
        • Rental agreement (showing legal parent, legal guardian, or relative caregiver as an occupant)
        • Sewer bill (current year)
        • Real estate tax receipt (current year)
        • A recent original gas or electric bill
      • Group B:
        • Current automobile registration card or automobile insurance policy statement
        • Rental insurance policy statement
        • Most current year’s tax documents
        • Paycheck or pay stub (dated within the past 30 days)
        • Two consecutive bank statements (dated within the past 90 days)
        • Official US Postal Service change of address notification on returned mail (yellow label with new address should be attached to the envelope next to the old address)
        • Correspondence from a DE state agency such as DHSS, DSCYF, Department of Labor, and DSS
        • If living in a residence of another person: Complete the Red Clay Consolidated School District Owner/Renter Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy and the Red Clay Consolidated School District Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy