ChalkTalk is an SAT prep program that students use in Red Clay High Schools.
- ChalkTalk Onboarding Participant's Guide
- ChalkTalk Welcome Video for Teachers
- ChalkTalk Help Center
- The First Three Days at ChalkTalk Guide
- ChalkTalk Training Recordings - log into your redclay.k12.de.us Google Account to view the recordings
Things to Remember:
- Students and teachers may need to clear their cache in order to view the lessons. Click here for instructions on how to clear your cache.
- Be sure to take attendance within the ChalkTalk system. By doing this, teachers can keep track of how often students engage in the lessons. Click here for more information.
- ChalkTalk works best when students receive direct instruction from the teacher. Click here and review how to teach a ChalkTalk Lesson.
- Are you off schedule and want to adjust your calendar to your pacing?
- ChalkTalk Study Hall - The Study Hall tab will allow the students to access interactive self-paced lessons with embedded videos and quizzes. Every one to two minutes the video pauses to present students with a quiz; based on their answer, the video branches off to a different relevant snippet.
- How to Use The Lesson Practice feature - A walkthrough of the Lesson Practice feature to manage small-group learning exercises in ChalkTalk.
- Video regarding Adaptive Practice